Robocorp is set out to change Robotic Process Automation. RPA has the potential to change how millions of people work every day and Robocorp is making it accessible to everyone through open-source technologies and cloud delivery.
RPA is the fastest-growing segment of the global enterprise software market and we are disrupting it in technology, business model, and ecosystem.
We are actively hiring top software engineering talent to work with us on remote-first basis. Our team is currently based in Finland and San Francisco and we are looking for people with fluency in English and EU work permit. You will be working in our highly talented and rapidly growing engineering team.
Now we are looking for a Senior Python Developer. Your main responsibility is to make development of software robots easier. You build developer tools and libraries on top of Python, Robot Framework and JupyterLab ecosystems. As an engineer you produce structurally sound solutions that follow modern best practices. You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven work environment.
What we expect from a Senior Python Developer at Robocorp:
- Several years of work experience with proven track record of shipping products
- Strong Python development skills
- Passion for building developer tools
- Ability to innovate and rapidly iterate on solution alternatives
Experience with the following are considered an advantage:
- Robot Framework
- Open-source development
- Amazon Web Services
What you can expect when working with us:
- An unexpected degree of respect for engineering prowess
- Remote-first working method – we enable remote work for everyone through our flexible working methods and tools
- Free choice of equipment and development tools
- Great occupational healthcare and insurance package
- Competitive salary and possibility for stock options
- Global growth mindset
We cannot highlight this enough – we have an excellent team that is built on developers first mindset. Our entire team starting from senior management has a developer background so we know what we are talking about.
With all the above said, we are a fast moving company and we expect our team members to be self-starters, have the courage to make decisions and to be ready for the remote-first ideology. If Robocorp sounds like a place for you, please apply quickly – we fill the position as soon as the right person is found!
For more information, you can contact Sampo Ahokas, VP of Engineering by email email@example.com.
Our recruitment process will include:
- Short phone screen
- Coding test
- Face to face talk
- Talk with our CEO, Antti