Robocorp is set out to change Robotic Process Automation. RPA has the potential to change how millions of people work every day and Robocorp is making it accessible to everyone through open-source technologies and cloud delivery.
RPA is the fastest-growing segment of the global enterprise software market and we are disrupting it in technology, business model, and ecosystem.
We are actively hiring top software engineering talent to work with us on remote-first basis. Our team is currently based in Finland and San Francisco and we are looking for people with fluency in English and suitable work permits. You will be working with our highly talented and rapidly growing engineering team.
Now we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer specialized in back-end or full-stack development. You excel at building secure and scalable back-end systems using AWS serverless technologies, but we warmly welcome you to also work on the front-end. Exact responsibilities may vary depending on your experience and interests. As an engineer you produce structurally sound solutions that follow modern best practices. You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven work environment.
What we expect from a senior back-end / full-stack software engineer at Robocorp:
- Several years of work experience with proven track record of shipping products
- Ability to innovate and rapidly iterate on solution alternatives
- Hands-on work experience with several of the following
- Serverless technologies and AWS managed cloud services, for example SQS, SNS, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB
- Software and system architecture design
- Infrastructure as Code, for example Terraform
- Front-end development with React
- SQL / NoSQL data modeling
- Cybersecurity and applied cryptography
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
What you can expect when working with us:
- An unexpected degree of respect for engineering prowess
- Legacy-free, greenfield product you get to develop with the latest technology stack
- Remote first working method – we enable remote work for everyone through our flexible working methods and tools
- Free choice of equipment and development tools
- Great occupational healthcare and insurance package
- Competitive salary and possibility for stock options
- Global growth mindset
We cannot highlight this enough – we have an excellent team that is built on developers first mindset. Our team starting from senior management has a developer background so we know what we are talking about.
We are a fast moving company and we expect our team members to be self-starters, have the courage to make decisions and to be ready for the remote first ideology. If Robocorp sounds like a place for you, please apply quickly – we fill the position as soon as the right person is found!
For more information, you can contact Sampo Ahokas, VP of Engineering by email email@example.com.
Our recruitment process will include:
- Short phone screen
- Coding test
- Face to face talk
- Talk with our CEO, Antti